A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Bechtol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Bechtol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Bechtol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 50 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Growth Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bechtol graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bechtol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Reg Health Center Miami
- Integris Grove General Hospital
- Integris Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bechtol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zachary T. Bechtol practice?
Dr. Zachary Bechtol practices Family Medicine near Grove, OK.
See Grove Family Physicians.