A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Bechtol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Bechtol is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bechtol
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bechtol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Bechtol, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 48 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Critical Care
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Growth Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Bechtol graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bechtol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Reg Health Center Miami
- Integris Grove General Hospital
- Integris Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Townsend Bechtol MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zachary T. Bechtol practice?
- Dr. Zachary Bechtol has 1 office location.
Dr. Zachary Bechtol practices Family Medicine near Grove, OK.
See Grove Family Physicians.