Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is fully engaged in my health issues. He took the time to carefully listen, provide helpful medical care and explain the background to the problems I am having. His opinions seem to be right on target.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is caring, knowledgeable, understanding, and professionalI. He is very open minded and I would highly recommend him.

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm always amazed at Dr. Bush's insight. He fixed my previous problem when a heart specialist couldn't help. I would recommend Dr. Bush to friends family anyone in a second. Thanks

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is always a pleasure to come to your office. Your staff is professional and courteous.Dr. Bush is an exemplary physician and I am grateful for his care and expertise. William is a powerhouse of knowledge and wisdom and am also grateful for his skill.

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel so " known" physically emotionally and spiritually which leads to deeper more possible healing. Traditional medicine does not take the time is too confined by insurance to do this. Thus people support the pharmeucutical industry.thanks for being

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Revolution Health Center and their doctors have provided the best medical care for me. Dr. Bush is patient and listens to you. When you leave you feel like your concerns were heard and addressed.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Extremely knowledgeable doctor, I travelled from Miami to Scottsville just to see him. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family because his approach towards medicine is absolutely fantastic. Thank you.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush always gives me relevant current research information, reasonable options for my "untreatable" conditions and, best of all, hope. He's an amazing doctor.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is a superb doctor. He coached me in supporting my health from a physical/biological and spiritual point of view... as a whole person.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The level of care Dr. Bush provides covers more aspects of an individual's health than I have ever experienced before.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is intelligent, insightful, caring and he listens. He is a leader in the knowledge and practice of cutting edge technology. He believes in correcting the source of the problem which then corrects the symptoms. Dr. Bush saved my life!

Apr 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush has been a huge part of leading me into health and a healthier lifestyle. When I first came to him I had GERD, reflux, gastroparesis, significant food and environmental allergies. I have just run my first 10k and am getting healthier daily!Thx!

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is very personable and knowledgeable in all aspects of medicine.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Exceptional care, not only in the quality, but the quantity of time spent with the doctor. Hope that this clinic will be able to continue this kind of needed medical care.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush thoughtfully and completely listened to and addressed all my concerns. His answers explained so much of what I am experiencing. He was tremendously helpful. I feel fortunate to see him. After 7 months on Restore, I see dramatic improvements.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush takes time to listen to my concerns and he works with me to develop a plan to follow. He has an holistic approach to health and wellness. Rather than only addressing symptoms, he looks for the cause.

Mar 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is a brilliant man -- he's on the cusp of modern medicine, in his element with the latest science, innovating solutions (his Restore product), while remaining open to and aware of inputs from non-Western thought. Combined with a healing touch.

Mar 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Zachary Bush is the most caring, knowledgeable, and dedicated healthcare provider I have ever met. He fuses traditional healthcare and holistic practice, treating the cause of illness, not just its effects. He is a true healer and leader in modern health.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bush allows time to patiently listen to and offer solutions to all of my concerns. He is perceptive to patient needs and always offers healthy alternatives to conventional medicine. I learn something new and useful for my health with every visit.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush works with patients towards healing them and does not give medication to cover up symptoms. I have learned more and benefited greater by several visits with him than from years of conventionally practiced medicine. I would recommend him to anyone

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is absolutely the most brilliant and caring doctor I have ever seen. He is a walking encyclopedia of knowledge, yet shows interest, caring and compassion while at the same time being really clear on what needs to be done, why and how.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

If you are looking for a traditional Dr., go somewhere else. But Dr. Bush is knowledgeable in alternat health care. However, he needs ti realize his patients are not pre-med students, and do not follow his diagrams and detailed explanations!!

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I never care about waiting for Dr. Bush as he sees many sick people and always gives each one of us his utmost attention. Sometimes we need more on some visits than others. Just recommended him to a friends ill mother in law. I hope they contact him. xoxo

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As usual, left the office feeling that I understood what my problem was and how to take care of it in the future. And we also addressed other issues that were not related to the reason for the appointment. I feel that Dr. Bush really cares about all of us

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very good. Dr. Bush treats the whole person, not just the symptom. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to explain treatment

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bush listens , really listens to what is going on. He is an amazing analyst and often "sees" things that others have missed. He does not jump to scans and meds... he thinks things through and with his marvelous inquiry gets the information he needs.

Dec 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Bush since he opened Revolution Health. I consider him the finest physician I know. I feel very secure knowing he is in charge of my health.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with my visit, and excited to be on this journey towards health with the help of Dr. Bush! He was very kind and caring, and so knowledgeable about all the things I questioned. I learned so much in my first visit. Thank you so much!

Nov 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Busch give it to me in straight forward manner. All I have to do in implement he suggestions.

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, I learn from Dr. Bush and get re-inspired at every appointment. I am grateful for the time he spends with me and the attention he gives to my particular health issues. He's an exceptional doctor.

Nov 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My only complaint was the delay fron when my appointment was until I saw him. Dr Bush is fantastic once you get to see him.

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always appreciate the positive attitude of Dr. Bush and the fact that he is constantly looking for new information to help his patients. I don't feel rushed in my appointment and come away feeling hopeful.

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It's great to have a doctor who has taken the time to include natural healing and nutrition. For the first time, I have the doctor I've been looking for who can help me gain health and guide me in prevention of disease.

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Zachary is the best!

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is such a caring and compassionate man. He cares about my son as a person and as a patient. He has helped my son to make great strides with his health over the past couple of years. Restore has made a huge difference for my son.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In my humble opinion Dr Bush provides the best care because he truly understands, preaches & practices how the body heals itself.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am excited about Dr. Bush's approach to medicine, health, and wellness. He communicates clearly and wants his patients to succeed at getting well. This was my first appointment and I am looking forward to the wellness that is coming my way.

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush was thorough, clear and very informative. He outlined my condition and the strategy to address my issues in a easy to understand fashion.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bush is more attentive and really listens to all concerns than any other doctor I have ever encountered. He cares for me as a whole person l not just my physical symptoms. He offers "real" fixes that I can do and not just pills!

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I should clarify that this practice takes time with patients, which is a good thing. However, I've noticed that each time I've gone my wait is at least 20 minutes so just make sure you clear your schedule in anticipation. Dr. Bush really impressed me.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He's GOOD. Convinced me to use my CPAP machine.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I saw Dr. Bush over a week ago and had a little blood taken for blood work, which has not been done in years. I still have a terrible bruise. I've never bruised so badly before.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I 'am totally please with Dr. Bush and everyone there ! I thanks God for all.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and friendly.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent DR always addresses any of my concerns

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My care at Revolution health is always very in detail and love hearing the insight Dr. Bush has to give about my health. He wants his patients to live long and healthy lives

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, Dr. Bush resolved all of my issues while making me feel comfortable. Several resolutions involved the use of all natural products and methods which I appreciate.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Adherence to total vegan diet is a sine qua non to effectiveness of Dr Bush's overall health care. I find it troubling, but cannot fault him for his foundational approach. My overall health has improved over the two years he has been my Provider.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush has an in depth knowledge of how healing works at the cellular level. I have never met another doctor who understands human physiology and natural healing processes in the way that he does. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After a thorough review of my medical history and current conditions Dr. Bush gave me a detailed description of the underlying causes to all of my 'diseases'. Then He went into the program for reversing causative issues in detail!

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush spent again an hour with me to go thoroughly with me through my health issues to find the 'cause" of my problem and not to treat the symptoms with just another medication. I am pain free now because of his expertise to heal my body naturally.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was at 2:00 & it was 3:00 before I saw Dr. Bush. He did not offer any explanation or apology for keeping me waiting.

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. Bush is a brilliant man with a good grasp of how the human body works. So, he has the tools to recommend appropriate treatment plans. And whenever possible, he uses natural methods rather than medicine.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is the most attentive and caring doctor that any person could hope or pray for. I am so grateful for being recommended to him, and I highly recommend him to others, especially to those who, like me, have been to other doctors with no answers.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He Explains everything to you in detail. He acts as though you are the only pt and takes his time with you and i love that. He is the best doctor that i have ever had.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is a truly gifted person in the field of medicine. He is excellent at individualizing a treatment program to meet your needs in a prioritized manner.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so grateful to have a cutting edge physician. I feel confident in his quest to bring the best care possible for his patients.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate a physician who endorses holistic approaches to my health and well-being. The guidance and recommendations provided by Dr. Bush empower me to achieve these goals towards a happy, healthy lifestyle.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never worked with a doctor who I trusted more to provide an integrated medical approach to real health and wellness care. He takes time with patients and blends the best of clinical experience and cutting edge research knowledge.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush took time and care with me. What I loved was the way he thought about things pertinent to me as an individual without having an automatic response to my issues. He sees things from a wholistic perspective rather then as separate body parts.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is a brilliant man who really understands how the all of the body's systems work together. He looks at the whole person rather than just the symptoms and knows how to give you the tools to help your body heal itself, as it was designed to do

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Bush since the clinic's earliest days. As a patient diagnosed with a terminal illness, I am pleased to say, nine years following that diagnosis, my condition/health continues to improve. I thank God and His gift of Dr. Bush to us.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. B thinks even further outside the box than I do, which I'm all for. Besides at my age (old), I've tried all the standard stuff. Looking forward to even more new ideas.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

So glad Dr Bush is a part of my life. So nice to have a doctor like him. Very rare.

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is up on the latest natural remedies which is helpful.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr. bush is on the cutting edge of medicine. he combines science with compassion and spirit. he empowers his patients, a modern healer for a new paradigm. inspirational!

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for your advice and encouragement, and for working me into your schedule.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding support.....He is helping me stay focused on my health with good tips and guidance.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waited 6 mos to see Dr. Bush. I am optimistic that I can get my body back on track to healthy living with his help. It all makes sense when he breaks things down for you so you can understand what needs to be done. He is a very kind smart and patient Dr

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good communication between patient and doctor. Doctor takes time to explain things thoroughly. Doctor infuses optimism and encouragement to patient and family members.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor is VERY knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is willing to work with me on finding a solution to a challenging health issue that other doctors have pronounced incurable. Even if we don't ultimately succeed, I know we will have tried our best. If we do succeed, we may be able to help others,

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush encourages taking responsibility for one's own health. We come away from visits charged with the desire to take the best care we can of our selves with his knowledge to guide us. He makes me feel like I can always do better if I try.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I hadn't a scheduled app't with Dr. Bush, was only to drop by with a sample. However, when I arrived, I felt weak and unwell. Their wonderful nurse, Hanna, offered a room in which to comfortably lie down, and wait for the doc. I felt supported & nurtured.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very profession and you could tell he truly believed in what he suggested to you to regain your health peace of mind. I want to follow is instructions to the letter and am praying my son will take my grandson to him.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Zach Bush is a Godsend. My medical challenges shifted when I began to work with him. He has helped me find my way back to true health. He has handed me the tools to get the job done and he has cheered me on every step of the way. I am so grateful!

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a good visit with Dr. Bush!!

Apr 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is difficult to speak too highly of Dr. Bush. His calm and caring manner is both reassuring and supportive. He heals the entire body and mind as well as the spirit. I give thanks that he is my PCP.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bush is very insightful in his diagnosis. He provides thorough bedside manner and never rushes thru an appointment. I would highly recommend him.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is always so thorough with his care and asks about so many issues. His knowledge is so vast, and he gives great and interesting approaches to health. I always look forward to my visits.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is always incredibly informative and encouraging and this annual appointment once again proved that.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so grateful for alternative help for my challenges and for Dr Bush who continues to seek answers for his patients.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush was running late as my appointment was at the end of the day. I was worried that he wouldn't have the time or energy to really think about my issues, but he spent a good deal of time with me, thinking about new ways to address my issues.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Often running late but well worth the wait. Communicates complex concepts in a clear way and clearly cares deeply for his patients and his work.

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

So profound I wish I had taped it. All 5 stars

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have the utmost confidence in Dr Bush's treatment and recommendations. He is now, my only doctor and I depend on him for every health concern that arise. His positivity is contagious and I always leave his office feeling great.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so grateful to have found Dr. Bush.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel better when I visit with Dr. Bush. He has a way of making you feel that you are the most important person in the room when you are there. He is overly thorough and addresses the cause not just how to quickly fix it.I am grateful to see him.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is very personable, very focused on my individual needs and concerns. I trust his direction completely.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always get good service and attention. Have recommended to many family members and friends. Plan to pass along some new things I found out at this visit. Dr. Bush has gotten me off of many drugs that I was taking when I first began seeing him.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is very receptive to my concerns. I am delighted to be under his care.

Feb 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush spent about an hour with me collecting my medical history (first visit). I found him to be very attentive and he seemed genuine in his concern for my situation. I did not leave with answers, but hopefully that will come in the follow up visit.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Spent much time with patient. Explained thoroughly, answered questions patiently. Showed genuine concern for patient. Encouraged and gave hope to patient and family members. Displayed knowledge and continuing learning and researching.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is the most attentive practitioner I've ever had the priviledge of seeing. He's willing to listen, hear, understand, and implement a proper protocol to get your overall health and wellbeing back in sync. A miracle worker. A cut above the rest.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We had an emergency and ended up in the emergency room. Dr. Bush returned our call very quickly and coordinated my husband's care with the emergency room physicians. He fit us in the next day and went over all of the test results with us. Amazing doctor

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate and trust Dr Bush's approach. He is thorough and sensitive to my needs as an individual. True, quality, health care...sincere and thoughtful.

Jan 25th, 2014

The best doctor I have ever seen. Really cares about you in the long run. Really love his philosophy also. All good.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good at explaining the biology behind recommendations. I appreciate the length of time spent in each appt and the attentiveness, patience, and thoroughness he shows in addressing all questions.

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bush is a really good doctor. I have a long ride but its worth it

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is a physician who is skilled in human relations with a wide range of knowledge in medicine. A good doctor, one you can trust.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bush is a compassionate and incredibly knowledgable doctor who understands not only your health concerns, but also the underlying causes. He listens to your ideas and works with you to identify the best individualized treatment plan for you.

Jan 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If every doctor cared as much about health as Dr.Bush there would be only healthy clients and no sick patients. He is a wonderful doctor - smart and knowledgeable about so many good things.

Nov 5th, 2013

Dr. Bush spent alot of time with me, getting my history. He had alot of good thoughts about my condition and was also very positive that I could make a big impact on my health by adopting his plan. I left feeling really empowered and positive...

Feb 16th, 2011

Hands down the best Dr. in the area