Dr. Zachary Campbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Campbell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017

Excellent

Highly recommend. He has been our family Dr. For years. We our all very satisfied. He is very knowledgeable . Has a great deal of compassion.

October 27th, 2016

Best Doctor EVER.

Zachary Campbell listens to everything that you have to say concerning your health, medications, etc. He is extremely knowledgeable and knows exactly what he's talking about. He asks you questions to make sure that he will get you on the correct medication for you. I would 100% refer him to my friends and family. Having a doctor like him has changed my life! No matter the medication, he explains the side effects, causes, etc. He actually cares about you and your well-being.

June 24th, 2015

In my many years of experience with family doctors, Dr. Campbell rates at the very top. He is on the top of the game both in expert knowledge and "bedside manner", efficient yet taking the time to listen and understand as well as educate.

April 7th, 2015

Wonderful Doctor!!

Dr. Campbell is extremely respectful and kind. He has been my daughter's doctor since her birth and always goes out of his way to be gentle, patient, and washes his hands thoroughly before examining which is important for a new germaphobe mother. He takes his time answering questions and is concerned about his patients entire well being. I can't say enough great things about him, I feel lucky that I found him for my daughter's doctor.

January 30th, 2014

Truly the Best Doctor

I've never written a review online for anything before, but I feel strongly enough about Dr. Campbell and his abilities that I ought to write a review. I have always had a hard time finding a good doctor and turned to online reviews for help. So I hope this helps someone looking for a great doctor! I strongly recommend Dr. Campbell. He is caring, kind, attentive, and extremely smart and great at explaining medical conditions. He has given me various options for treatment and lets me chose what I think would work best for me. He is careful not to over-prescribe medication. He has helped me with my mild depression and anxiety, among a few other health problems. I wish he could be a pyscologist, dermatoligist, and OBGYN, too! He does not ignore any questions or concerns I have and addresses all of them without judgement or criticism. Just a great person overall. His nurse, Paula, is also a rockstar. She is kind and considerate, professional and knowledgeable. Truly the best.

June 12th, 2013

Mr.

Dr. Campbell is superior in his level of interest and competence. He is emotionally available, medically alert and competent, does not hesitate to refer to specialists as needed, is to be commended for his genuine practice of clinical medicine. As I have multiple significant health challenges I trust his counsel in every situation. While I have moved hundreds of miles away, I am planning to continue with him as my personal physician as I completely trust him and his compassionate skill, knowledge and ethics.

January 25th, 2013

Best Doctor In Utah! Takes time, compassionate, eye contact, searches for diagnosis!

Dr. Campbell, makes you feel like you are his only patient that day and that your smallest problem is important. He has a very comfortable and compassionate manner. I have seen many Doctors and Dr. Campbell has taken the time to find out what other Doctors have brushed off. I will stay will Dr. Campbell no matter how far I have to drive or how long it takes to get in to see him. He is unmatched by far in his area! We need more Doctors that make you feel comfortable in your own skin and respect your wishes and take them into consideration with their diagnosis! I have refereed many family and friends to him and will continue to do so! He is considered an extended part of the family. Thank you Dr. Campbell!

June 29th, 2012

Recommend Dr Campbell without hesitation

Dr Campbell is an amazing physician whose bedside manner is second to none. He truly listens and takes time with you and explains your medical conditions in a way that makes sense and explains how to manage it. He is our family physician and I regularly tell others how much I like Dr Campbell and his staff at the clinic.

January 19th, 2012

AWESOME!!!

I was very leery, of getting a new doctor when I found out my doctor, Evan Evans, was retiring. I needed a newborn dr, and I was told by a few nurses that Dr. Campbell was a very good guy. He was new, but I think I've broke him in. With Crazy, questions, to very serious he is there. If he doesn't know an answer(hasn't happened yet)He'll find it. He is a great listener and really cares about my family. He explains things to you so you understand, instead of leaving you wondering... What? I recommend Dr. Zachary Campbell to anyone. Even my mom goes to him now.

October 29th, 2011

Dr. Campbell and the clinic team at the Herefordshire Clinic are far superior than any other clinic I have gone too. He takes the time with you and makes you feel at ease even during the most difficult or uncomfortable discussions. He is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone.

August 22nd, 2010

Inappropriate toucher

I am the husband of one of Dr. Campbell's paitents. My wife could not stop feeling violated and invaded at her last papsmear check up. Dr Campbell is not worthy of his Doctor license, and my family is seeking legal advice on this matter.Stay away from this individual, he is NOT the kind of DR you want checking yourself, wife, daughter...

November 18th, 2008

This doctor is outstanding for caring, listening and spending the time I've needed with him.