A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Farris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Farris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Farris, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farris graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Farris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary DR Farris MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zachary D. Farris practice?
- Dr. Zachary Farris has 10 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Farris practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.