Dr. Zachary Franklin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

May 8th, 2012
Hate this doctor!!
Went into ER at Alliance for a skin abscess. I'd rather have the abscess than this guy. Zero bedside manner. Doctors become doctors because they want to help people, right? Sure the abscess was " treated " but not with any sort of gentle, caring hand. The bandage is from my ear all the way under my chin. I will not be this bill when I receive it!!

February 15th, 2012
do not visit ER if this dr is working you will regret it!
Very poor bedside banner. He walked into my eoom looked at my medications on the bed. He then took one of my OTC meds and looked at my husband which was not the patient and asked him if those were for him. For someone who was very concerned about the amount of meds I was on he never stopped to look at my meds to see what they were for or side effects before ordering 2 injections for a bad headache nor did he review my medical history before writing 2 prescription. I was forced to leave the ER without my headache being relieved but I was told that the Benadryl shot took several hours to take effect. It has been 3.5 hrs and still no relief. The ER was empty when I arrived so I could not understand the push to get me out of there before the medicine had started to relief my pain.