A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Geidel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geidel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Geidel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geidel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Geidel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Geidel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zachary Geidel practice?
- Dr. Zachary Geidel has 1 office location.
Dr. Zachary Geidel practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Reinholds, PA.
See Reinholds Family Physicians.