Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Zachary George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary George is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary George, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. George has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. George accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zachary H. George practice?
Dr. Zachary George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.