A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary George, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. George has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Hale George FSCAI and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zachary H. George practice?
- Dr. Zachary George has 6 office locations.
Dr. Zachary George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.