A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary George is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary George, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. George has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary H George FSCAI and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zachary H. George practice?
- Dr. Zachary George has 7 office locations.
Dr. Zachary George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, SC and Simpsonville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.