Learn more about Dr. Zachary George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary George is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary George, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. George has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Hale George FSCAI and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zachary H. George practice?
- Dr. Zachary George has 1 office location.
Dr. Zachary George practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Cardiologists.