A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Gleit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Gleit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Gleit, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleit graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary L Gleit MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zachary L. Gleit practice?
- Dr. Zachary Gleit has 5 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Gleit practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Eastchester, NY.
See New York Surgeons.