A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Gleit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Gleit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Gleit, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleit graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gleit has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gleit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zachary L. Gleit practice?
Dr. Zachary Gleit practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.