A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Lewis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary H Lewis DO and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zachary H. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Zachary Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Lewis practices Surgery near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Trenton Surgeons.