A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Hauser, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Hauser, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hauser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary David Hauser MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zachary D. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Zachary Hauser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Hauser practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Havertown Physiatrists.