Dr. Zachary Hauser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Hauser?

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Hauser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Z. Hauser for several years. When making an appointment or calling with questions, everyone is cordial and helps me with any questions I may have.

November 1st, 2016

Saves the day

Dr. Hauser saved my daughter's wedding day. I had been diagnosed with a herniated disc in my back and was having an incredible amount of pain in my pack along with spasms. Dr Hauser was very sympathetic to my pain and even came in early to give me an injection so that I would be able to celebrate a very special day! I would highly recommend him if you need a great doctor for pain management!

October 7th, 2016

Dr. Hauser is excellent!

Dr. Hauser is an amazing doctor. He is very knowledgeable and exudes confidence. I had a horrible experience elsewhere and was very nervous about getting another injection and this was a total different experience. It was a quick and basically painless experience. I highly recommend him.

September 26th, 2016

Best Doctor ever

Dr. Hauser was recommended to me by my physical therapist. When I visited him his bedside manner is what astonished me at first. I've been seeing him for multiple injections and I'm am very pleased with him. He is determined to get to the bottom of my pain and help alleviate it. He is not just writing a script and sending you on your way. He is there to get to the root of the problem. I won't let any other doctor give me injections but him. I am so glad I met Dr. Hauser and his staff and office is amazing. Your scheduled and seen in that time frame. Your in and out and that's what I like. This office is run better than any doctor office I have ever been to. I highly recommend Dr. Hauser.

September 11th, 2016

The doctor I have been looking for over many years!

There is not enough space here to write all of the good qualities of Dr. Hauser and his staff! I drive 2 hours one direction just to see him because there is no other doctor I have found that can even come close to his talent. He is easy to get in to see, especially in an urgent situation. I have never waited long for my appointment time. He takes his time and is very thurough in his examinations. He is excellent at diagnosing the problems and being able to properly treat them. He is always happy to answer questions or discuss concerns. I have been battling back pain for years and I have been to chiropractors, physical therapy, other pain management practices and surgeons all over Pennsylvania and other states looking for help to a complex issue. Only Dr. Hauser took the time to figure it all out. All the other doctors looked at my MRI and said nothing was wrong, they couldn't treat me. Dr. Hauser noticed things on my MRI that were not even in the report! He is the most knowledgable and experienced doctor I have ever met! He is kind and caring. He understands that you are in pain, and won't give up until he figures out why and fixes it! His staff is always very kind and polite. They are also very easy to talk to and knowledable. When you leave your appointment, you will feel a confidence that you are in good hands, and have more knowledge about your pain issues than you could have ever imagined because he explains it all to you. I could go on and on, but I think this has made my point clear. If you have pain, and don't know why, and you can't find someone who can tell you why, this is the doctor to see, period.

May 18th, 2016

Dr. Hauser is a rare breed of Sports Medicine practitioners. He is sincerely devoted to finding a truly effective, non surgical approach to orthopedics. He has successfully treated both neck and back issues for me. Among other skills, he is the most skilled at painlessly delivering injections as part of his approach to pain management. Dr. Hauser's skill takes all of the anxiety out of using injections as part of his broader approach to guiding orthopedic solutions.

December 24th, 2015

Dr. Hauser is the most compassionate, kind, and ethical doctor that I have ever known. He capacity to make an accurate Dx is shocking. I have seen him for about 3 years and his ability to make helful referrals to other Drs. has been most useful. He treats me with respect as does his staff.

August 29th, 2013

Dr Houser is capable ,competent,& caring.

July 29th, 2013

Patient

A surgeon at Penn and a surgeon at Jefferson confirmed that I needed fusion surgery on my cervical spine. I made one last attempt to avoid the surgery. A leading orthopedic sports medicine doctor recommended i see Dr Hauser. I'm so grateful that I did. I'm playing golf 4 days a week pain free. Its amazing. It took some work and time but I never thought I be able to play golf again at all. I highly recommend Dr hauser as a doctor and a person.

August 27th, 2012

Dr.Hauser is a very personable , caring knowledgable doctor. He made me at ease and I felt he cared about me and my condition.

November 22nd, 2011

A Breath of Fresh Air

November 16th, 2011

Great MD

I saw Dr. Hauser for a neck and back issue. He really knew what he was talking about. I loved his bedside manner. He was very conservative as well which I appreciated. I recommend him to all my friends.