Learn more about Dr. Zachary Hodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Hodes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Hodes, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hodes has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hodes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zachary I. Hodes practice?
Dr. Zachary Hodes practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greencastle, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.