A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Hodes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Hodes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hodes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Hodes, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodes graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hodes has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary I Hodes FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Zachary I. Hodes practice?
- Dr. Zachary Hodes has 7 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Hodes practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greencastle, IN and Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.