A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoffman
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hoffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hoffman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- 1st Special Operations Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Hoffman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Zachary Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Zachary Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Hoffman practices General Practice near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Primary Care Doctors.