A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hoffman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- 1st Special Operations Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Hoffman MD is a male General Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Zachary Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Zachary Hoffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Hoffman practices General Practice near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond General Practitioners.