Dr. Zachary Hurwitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Hurwitz?

August 30th, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Hurwitz by Dr. Mollet whom I had never consulted with regarding a large squamous cell carcinoma on the inside of my right knee. Dr Hurwitz appeared to have never read the diagnostic report. He expressed that the squamous cell carcinoma was "quite remarkable and that he had never seen anything quite like it." I asked about the possibility that the skin cancer might be invasive. He seemed puzzled, and confused regarding my question, left the room to talk to Dr. Mollet, returned and never answered my question. He discussed the upcoming surgery on my leg. Including an arteriogram, and EKG, and vein specialist which had to take place prior to surgery. he then informed me that a lower leg muscle would have to be detached from the achellies tendon in order to cover the "hole" in my leg from the surgery. I was shocked by this unexpected news since the diagnostic report stated that the skin cancer was surface and in place although there was a slight possibility that it could be invasive. I decided at that point to get a second opinion which was totally different from Dr. Hurwitz's recommendation. I did not have to have major surgery have an EKG, have an arteriogram nor see a vein specialist. The squamous cell carcinoma has been successfully removed without major surgery.

August 24th, 2016

Nothing but a great experience ! My wife is thrilled with the results and we couldn't have asked for more courtesy and professional decorum. Highly recommend him for your next procedure.

September 25th, 2011

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.