Dr. Zachary Kitchen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Kitchen?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Kitchen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017

Exceptional Doctor!

Friendly, down to earth but above all extremely knowledgeable. Little to no wait for appointments. Thankful I was referred to Doctor Kitchen. Excellent Doctor!

October 15th, 2013

My Favorite Doc, but horrible front desk staff

I switched to Dr Kitchen the moment he walked into the Crystal Coast Pain Mgmt office and haven't been disappointed yet. In fact, it was the best move I've made! He's patient, and never makes me feel hurried. He always has all the time in the world to address my concerns and questions and truly TALK to me about my health and pain issues. He's warm and friendly and knows me and my family and never fails to ask about them. He doesn't have a God complex like so many other doctors and genuinely cares about his patients. I love him, and I trust him. Coming from someone who doesn't like or trust many doctors, that's saying a LOT! I'm grateful to have him on my health care team. His nurse, Meredith, is also a gem. After so many years I consider her more than my nurse, but a friend. She's sweet and helpful and the two of them together are an amazing team. Sadly, the office management staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are hateful and rude, and there is a high turnover rate because the office manager is the root of the problem. Sadly, Dr. K is not in charge of the office staff, that's the other doctors' responsibility. Which also says a lot about the other doctors in the practice. I've had the office staff flat out argue with me about things and had to go over their head to get results for something completely silly like making an appointment the Dr requested. All in all, I'll put up with the rude office staff and the frustrations that come along with them if Dr. Kitchen is on the other side of it. There aren't many doctors worth all the frustration of dealing with rude and hateful front desk people, but he's one of them. Maybe someday they'll fire their office manager and get a new, polite staff that knows how to treat people. Until then, I'll just have to get snippy back sometimes. Dr. Kitchen is that important to my pain management and my health!

March 26th, 2013

Detail oriented

Dr Kitchen left no stone unturned in evaluating my pain. He actually discovered Ihad Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever which no other doctor thought about and started me on antibiotics and now my pain is gone.

March 23rd, 2013

Excellent

At our first visit he took a long time with me, talking to me, asking the right questions, looking over the MRI. He was able to access my MRI on his computer and he went over it in detail with me. He then took a long time to outline a treatment plan in detail and he covered all the risks and benefits of the plan. After a few treatments, I have not felt this good for years. He is caring and he sincerely wants to help people

March 23rd, 2013

Patient

He listens!!!!! He dies everything he can to help and he cares.

June 14th, 2011

Very caring Doctor with a great bedside manner

July 6th, 2009