Dr. Zachary Leitze MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016
Retired
I have had two surgeries by Dr Leitze, and was completely satisfied with his knowledge and expertise.

July 6th, 2016
He is great I had a torn Rotator Cuff and he fixed it very well. He has a great knowledge of my problems and if I was in Saint George I would still have him as my Doctor.

October 21st, 2015
Very gentle and caring

October 1st, 2015
Do not go to this man! He trumped up two surgeries and never fixed my shoulder. Went to Doctor in Colorado and fixed it immediately! Now stuck with thousands of dollars in trumped up charges. He is sneaky and greedy. Malpractice suit in progress! Hospital backed him up with out reviewing evidence from other doctor .

May 19th, 2015
Hip Replacements
My husband had two hip replacements recently performed by Dr. Leitze. We feel that Dr Leitze did an excellent job. My husband could not walk at all before his surgeries. He is making excellent progress toward healing and hopes to be up walking without assistance soon. Thanks so much, Dr. Leitze, for restoring his life.

June 11th, 2014
Two Accidents, Two Surgeries....
Dr. Leitze will introduce himself to you as "Zach". He's a wonderful, talented man. His compassionate nature and forward thinking approach to medicine have made a huge difference in my husband's life. He is known in our county as 'the go to guy' for shoulder injuries. When my husband had a wall land on him, Dr. Leitze saved his badly broken collar bone and had his staff negotiate the insurance process. It was a horrible time and his amazing office staff and Physician's Assistant got us through it. When my husband had an obscure staph infection take over his knee (this year) Leitze responded to the E.R's phone calls, even though he was not the on-call doctor. His aggressive approach to surgery and treatment saved my husband's knee...and I will always believe it saved his life. Our son has seen him for 2 different team sports injuries and we have had great care then too. I respect this man implicitly and have recommended him many, many times.

June 21st, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr.Leitze is a great doctor. He was very nice and has a great bedside manner.He is very knowledgable and all around great docotor. I highly recomend Dr.Leitze

August 31st, 2009
Husband had a hip replacement & was walking a mile in 6 days, includingstairs. Two years later he is doing4-7 mile hikes in woods or on beachesthree times weekly.

April 10th, 2017