A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Leonard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Leonard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Marquette General Health System
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Charles Leonard MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zachary C. Leonard practice?
- Dr. Zachary Leonard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Leonard practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marquette, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Lanse, MI.
See Marquette Orthopedic Surgeons.