Dr. Zachary Levokove MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2011
Great doctor!!
I first saw Dr. Levokove when I became pregnant with my first child. He was caring and very reassuring. I honestly could not have wished for a better doctor! I had a C-section due to the fact that my daughter was breech and all of my follow-up care was great. I had no complications which I'm sure helped but I recovered really well. One of my favorite things about Dr. Levokove is that although the wait times for him can be long (it seems hit or miss), I always felt that he would spend as much time with me as I needed. Any questions or concerns were answered thoroughly and without making me feel silly!! I am currently trying to conceive our second child and I will absolutely be using Dr. Levokove again!!

July 19th, 2009
Take your pregnancy elsewhere!!!!!!!!!
Pregnant women, do yourselves and your unborn child a favor and keep looking for a new doctor. Dr. Levokove could care less about you or your baby. I was already 3 months pregnant by the time I saw him due to my appts being rescheduled repeatedly. He is so overbooked being the only OB on staff that my waits were always more than an hour, and was lucky if I saw him for minutes. He went on vacation at least 4 times during my pregnancy and even rescheduled my c-section that was set in stone to accomadate his travel arrangements. Forget about once the baby is born. You are no longer a paycheck to him, so you are yesterdays news. I wish I had left to another practice so I had a better birthing experience.

March 13th, 2016