A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Thompson Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson Lewis
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Thompson Lewis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson Lewis graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Thompson Lewis has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Thompson Lewis MD is a male Pathologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Zachary Thompson Lewis practice?
- Dr. Zachary Thompson Lewis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Thompson Lewis practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Pathologists.