A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Lockerman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockerman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lockerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Lockerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zachary S. Lockerman practice?
Dr. Zachary Lockerman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Zachariah Lockerman, Dr. Zachery Lockerman, Dr. Zack Lockerman, Dr. Zackary Lockerman