A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Morairty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Morairty is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morairty
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morairty Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morairty graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Morairty has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Xavier Morairty MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Zachary X. Morairty practice?
- Dr. Zachary Morairty has 1 office location.
Dr. Zachary Morairty practices Psychiatry near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Psychiatrists.