A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Pollack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Pollack, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pollack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary T Pollack MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Zachary T. Pollack practice?
- Dr. Zachary Pollack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Pollack practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.