A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Post, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Post
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Post Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Post, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Post has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Douglas Post MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zachary D. Post practice?
- Dr. Zachary Post has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Post practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.