A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Post:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Post, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Post, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Post graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Post has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Douglas Post MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zachary D. Post practice?
- Dr. Zachary Post has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Post practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manahawkin, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Surgeons.