A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Scheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Scheer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheer graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary B Scheer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zachary B. Scheer practice?
- Dr. Zachary Scheer has 1 office location.
Dr. Zachary Scheer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Billings, MT.
See Billings Surgeons.