A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Boyer Scheer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Boyer Scheer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer Scheer graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Boyer Scheer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Boyer Scheer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zachary Boyer Scheer practice?
- Dr. Zachary Boyer Scheer has 1 office location.
Dr. Zachary Boyer Scheer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Billings, MT.
See Billings Surgeons.