A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Shpall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Shpall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shpall
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Shpall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Shpall graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Shpall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Isaac Shpall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zachary I. Shpall practice?
- Dr. Zachary Shpall has 1 office location.
Dr. Zachary Shpall practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors and Denver Internists.