A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Shpall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Shpall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Shpall graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shpall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Isaac Shpall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zachary I. Shpall practice?
- Dr. Zachary Shpall has 1 office location.
Dr. Zachary Shpall practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Primary Care Doctors and Denver Internists.