A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Soler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Soler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Soler graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Soler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Ralph H. Johnson Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Michael Soler MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zachary M. Soler practice?
- Dr. Zachary Soler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Soler practices Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.