Dr. Zachary Stowe MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 16th, 2016
Pre-partum
Dr. Stowe saved my life with my first child. She is now 17. I had never heard of pre-partum depression and didn't know what to do. He explained the whole thing and got me through.

November 19th, 2015
He is the only reason I am actually here along with my 2 children and have a healthy son (15) and daughter (8). Anyone who would give him a bad review has clearly no knowledge of his expertise and the thousands of women he has helped in Atlanta and elsewhere.

October 29th, 2015
Dr Stowe is easy to work with, concerned and willing to help with what ever you ask

October 2nd, 2015
I always give Dr. Stowe credit for saving my life after having two children and being challenged with postpartum depression.

October 10th, 2011
If you need help please see someone else
Dr. Stowe diagnosed me as bipolar and decided to take me off lexapro and wellbutrim. He explained it was going to feel like "Dante's Inferno," when I asked what I can do for rescue in case it was too painful. He told me to call and email & he would get back to me. As expected I had a serious attack (turns out I am not bipolar but instead have an anxiety disorder -big diff!) I called and emailed for 4days leaving detailed messages. My GYN even called Dr. Stowed office to advocate on my behalf. Finally I got an email at 3pm on Friday that he would call later. At 7pm Friday he called, said I sounded like I am all over the place and told me I could go to the hospital. If he had not make me wait 4 days something could have been done before (even just a calm voice to remind me it's gonna be ok.) Dr. Stowe seems to busy with his reasearch for the pharmaceutical companies to really care about patients. Please get help, just with someone else who will really want you to feel better

June 16th, 2010
Terrible Bedside Manner
Doctor Stowe regularly ran late for my appointment. He always seemed to have his own agenda and was very judgmental. He was not sensitive to my needs. When he asked what he could to do help, I presented with some issues and he had no solutions. I don't feel like he was listening to me. He was condescending and had a know-it-all attitude. I should have discontinued seeing him after my first visit.

November 3rd, 2016