A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Sturges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Sturges, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturges graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Sturges has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cache Valley Specialty Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Scott Sturges MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zachary S. Sturges practice?
- Dr. Zachary Sturges has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Sturges practices Emergency Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK.
See Salt Lake City Emergency Physicians.