Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Mar 19th, 2016

Great experience, nice guy, wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

new patient show details new patient
Mar 10th, 2016

1 1/2 hour wait, 5 min. with me. no bedside manner. would never recommend this Dr.

Jan 21st, 2014

Excellent doc

May 2nd, 2013

Good job

Apr 24th, 2013

Very thankful to have been referred to Dr. Vaupel. Very knowledgable and was able to help with my problem. I appreciate the time he took explaining all options, both surgical and non-surgical. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 12th, 2012

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Vaupel. Very honest and was able to help me with my problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Horrible experience show details Horrible experience
Aug 27th, 2012

I have had heel pain for nearly six months and was seeing an podiatrist. Others had recommended going to a surgeon to get a second opinion. First off I waited over an hour to even see the doctor from my scheduled appointment. I asked if this was normal and was told "this is actually better than normal and usually it is much longer". Geez! Then he told me there is nothing to do. basically just rest and that since surgery only yields results in 70% it is not useful. That is a very high percentage and I said I am in horrible pain so please help. He said just keep resting then left room. Horrible! Do NOT recommend!

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Feb 16th, 2012

Great surgeon. High marks for honesty and ability. Everything went as it was supposed to. Went from lots of pain to virtually pain free.

Daughter of a Patient show details Daughter of a Patient
Jan 11th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Voupel, he has amazing bedside manner and really takes his time explaining and answering questions. He was an absolute joy to deal with and with my Father having 3 surgeries within 2 weeks we saw a lot of him.