Dr. Zachary Veres Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Zachary Veres?

Posted on September 3rd, 2016

got me fixed up

Horrible experience

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Dr. Veres and his office staff are the most uncompassionate group of professionals I have encountered. I have been a nurse now for 16 years and have never had to deal with such unprofessional personal. How do you refused pain medication to a cancer patient and then refuse to give the patient and family an order for hospice care so that the patient can be comfortable in their last days. Just HEARTLESS

Posted on April 3rd, 2016

great doctor, strongly recommend . very knowledgeable and caring and compassionate.

ER visit

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I saw Dr. Veres in the Salem Regional Medical Center during an ER visit. During my triage check-in I informed them that I was sent into the ER from another physician and was given paperwork indicating that I needed a CT scan of my head, neck and a back xray do to a MVA that was two days prior, the triage nurse asked the usual questions, one asking if I had a headache, and I replied that I has a very light headache that comes and goes and doesn't bother me at all. Dr. Veres disregarded the paperwork and said "we'll get you a prescription for the pain in your head and get you out of here" he would not listen to any of my concerns and I had practically beg him to do just the head CT. He is rude, inconsiderate, and doesn't care about his job. Here's your percocet, be on your way.

How to talk to your doctor.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

Yes, Dr. Zack is somewhat different, but he is direct and to the point. I DO NOT like to see any doctor but RA has forced me to seek help. most meds for my Ra have made me sick tired and loss of hair etc... I was happy to get some relief and go on with my life. Do to the support of him and his father. I'm working 12 hour shifts to support myself and my family. There is no way I could do this without the medicine I have been prescribed. Learn to talk speak up for yourself that's what they are there for. Last time I checked no doctor can read your Mind!!!! So here is a clue don't take the meds incorrectly, eat right and do something besides complain. You will never get what you need from any doctor unless you take charge. Remember you pay them in some shape or form. Try to help yourself before you complain about others. P.S. read something productive while your wait yes some days it can be a while. Oh well there are others out there sicker than you. DIRECT BUT TURE.

former patient

Posted on January 17th, 2014

I was a patient at St. E's health clinic in 2005 and Zachary Veres was my dr. while under his care I was admitted to the e.r. . I had an adverse reaction from the medication he had prescribed for me, when questioned he said the meds had no part in my 3 day hospitalization. I later found out that it was the medication that was the problem but only because of a more qualified dr.. I would never recommend this man to even my worst enemy. Thank you for allowing me to vent.

Good Doctors

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I have a back problem and they found out what was wrong right away,and i enjoy talking with the doctors.Wait time can be long but alot of people see them.

if i didnt have so many health issues would do so but to put it in one woed quack

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

i have very treatable illnes's but one ereport came back that was very explaneable . He treated me wrong. HE thinks he is a GOD doctors like that fall hard. He gets a F

worst dr in the world

Posted on July 11th, 2012

extremely arrogant , rude, and could care a less what is wrong with you. told him what he gave me wasnt working so he handed me a script for something i never even heard of and walked out the door. i had to track him down to ask him when to take it and how much a day. i asked him if it would work and he said we will see. i dont know how he could be a doctor. has no manners so rude and ignorant when you tell hime whats wrong he looks at you and doesnt say a word. dont give this doctor your money.

Posted on February 8th, 2011

The staff is VERY RUDE.The doctors don't have ambition to figure out what is wrong. The wait time is horrendous, usually more than an hour. Overall experience with these doctors was a disaster and my problems went untreated and worsened.

worst dr i ever seen

Posted on January 15th, 2011

dont care about patient in out in 2 mins heres your pills see you next month .dont even ask how you are doing . cant believe he is still in bussiness he just hands out drugs....and i heard he got in trouble for them himself he is the worst dr in trumbull county. his dad is great though son cant follow in his daddys shoes at all thats why his daddy is always yelling and screaqming at him in office very unproffessional. he needs to have his license taken it will be soon he keeps up with what he is doing.

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Would never recommend Dr Veres to anyone. His bedside manner is awful along with his staff is very rude. They don't care to hear what is wrong with you. He is the worst Dr ever. I wanted to know whats wrong with me, but he never took the time to listen..