A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Vest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vest graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vest has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Daniel Vest MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zachary D. Vest practice?
- Dr. Zachary Vest has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Vest practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.