A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Vest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vest
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vest Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vest graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Vest has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Daniel Vest MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Zachary D. Vest practice?
- Dr. Zachary Vest has 1 office location.
Dr. Zachary Vest practices Ophthalmology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Ophthalmologists.