Nov 14th, 2015

treat you like an addict from the start Belittle you and embarrass you

Aug 21st, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Zumbar!! He's the only Dr that confirmed what was wrong with me. He's also the only Dr who worked and worked with me until we found a solution.

May 12th, 2015

Did not listen, very rude. I know my body and my disease. Treated me like a drug addict. Staff, especially Jen was very rude, except for 1. This is the ashland office. Will NEVER go back.

where did the good dr. an staff go???????????/ show details where did the good dr. an staff go???????????/
Oct 16th, 2013

i have been seeing this dr. for over 2 years now. he started out as a great dr. caring, compassionate... took his time with me an even considered my input of my care. His office and staff at Fisher-Titus were totally above an beyond... they were awesome! BUT..... then he joined the samaritan pain clinic in Ashland, Ohio an their staff, since this everything has changed!!! Mainly the dr. and staff. The dr, has now started being another bullying, needle happy, money grubber, as so many of these drs, appear to be in this profession. For example he did a $20,000 plus procedure that i had done 2 other times by other drs. He led me to believe if i did not have this done he would no longer treat me. Even then I still held on to hope that he would go back to being a caring dr. Well needless to say that has not happened. When I seen him a few times after that on my appts. He no longer even asked how I was doing, He just started telling me.... this is what we are going to do.. to me it felt like he was saying this is how i am going to make my money today. I even caught him in lies, and contradicting himself. It got to when I left his office I would cry from the way he treated me, an did not even care about my pain, that I still had. As for the staff, they also seem uncaring, with the exception of one. Hopefully the dr. realizes his change, an corrects it before it is too late. My rating is based on Dr. Zumber an his staff in Ashland, it has nothing to do with the Fisher- Titus office an staff!!!!!!1

AMAZING show details AMAZING
Jan 28th, 2013

He was patient took his time going over everything possible. He answered questions and asked questions. Always had a smile and is very kind and compassionate.