May 12th, 2015

Did not listen, very rude. I know my body and my disease. Treated me like a drug addict. Staff, especially Jen was very rude, except for 1. This is the ashland office. Will NEVER go back.

where did the good dr. an staff go???????????/ show details where did the good dr. an staff go???????????/
Oct 16th, 2013

i have been seeing this dr. for over 2 years now. he started out as a great dr. caring, compassionate... took his time with me an even considered my input of my care. His office and staff at Fisher-Titus were totally above an beyond... they were awesome! BUT..... then he joined the samaritan pain clinic in Ashland, Ohio an their staff, since this everything has changed!!! Mainly the dr. and staff. The dr, has now started being another bullying, needle happy, money grubber, as so many of these drs, appear to be in this profession. For example he did a $20,000 plus procedure that i had done 2 other times by other drs. He led me to believe if i did not have this done he would no longer treat me. Even then I still held on to hope that he would go back to being a caring dr. Well needless to say that has not happened. When I seen him a few times after that on my appts. He no longer even asked how I was doing, He just started telling me.... this is what we are going to do.. to me it felt like he was saying this is how i am going to make my money today. I even caught him in lies, and contradicting himself. It got to when I left his office I would cry from the way he treated me, an did not even care about my pain, that I still had. As for the staff, they also seem uncaring, with the exception of one. Hopefully the dr. realizes his change, an corrects it before it is too late. My rating is based on Dr. Zumber an his staff in Ashland, it has nothing to do with the Fisher- Titus office an staff!!!!!!1

AMAZING show details AMAZING
Jan 28th, 2013

He was patient took his time going over everything possible. He answered questions and asked questions. Always had a smile and is very kind and compassionate.

Perhaps the most compassionate and caring physician I have ever known show details Perhaps the most compassionate and caring physician I have ever known
Mar 14th, 2012

Dr. Zumbar is the ideal physician. Not only is he medically adept, but he has a caring and compassionate manner. It is obvious that he cares sincerely for his patients and their ailments. This is rare. I have worked in the medical field for 45 years and I have seen physicians from all specialties. It is sad to say that the majority of physicians I have dealt with on a professional and private level lack compassion or the time to listen to their patients. Dr. Zumbar is nothing like that. He is now associated with Fisher-Titus Hospital in Norwalk and I have had two epidural steroid injections there. I highly recommend not only Dr. Zumbar but the entire team at Fisher-Titus. Overall, I cannot rate them high enough. Glenda FindleyShelby, OH