A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Vasquez Zuniga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Vasquez Zuniga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Vasquez Zuniga, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez Zuniga graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Vasquez Zuniga has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachary Vasquez Zuniga MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Zachary Vasquez Zuniga practice?
- Dr. Zachary Vasquez Zuniga has 4 office locations.
Dr. Zachary Vasquez Zuniga practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Yuma, AZ.
See Scottsdale Urologists and Scottsdale Pediatric Specialists.