Dr. Zachary Vasquez Zuniga MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology, Pediatric Urology, and Pediatrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachary Zuniga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachary Zuniga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zachary Zuniga, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuniga graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zuniga has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zuniga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance