A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zachery Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zachery Baxter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Baxter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zachery Chad Baxter MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Zachery C. Baxter practice?
- Dr. Zachery Baxter has 1 office location.
Dr. Zachery Baxter practices Urology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Urologists.