Dr. Zachry Waterson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zachry Waterson?

May 21st, 2016

Great doctor

January 14th, 2015

Compassionate, sincere, informative, knowledgable and genuine! So glad I am his patient!

December 1st, 2010

Dr fantastic AKA Dr Waterson

He has excellent bedside manner and really listens to your problems and finds ways to get to the root of your problem. He is humble and brilliant, if he doesnt have the answer for you, he will find it or send you to someone who can. He doesnt make you feel like a number or a paycheck. Dr. Waterson is a true humanitarian. He handles his patients like I handle my kids and family members. He is truly incredible. Sadly he has stopped practicing to teach other doctors. If he ever comes back, I want to be first in line! Thanks Dr Waterson for all you have done for me and my family and God bless you.

May 5th, 2010

Great Family physician

Overall good family oriented physician. Delivered my daughter and has cared for my family for years. Great bedside manner and explains difficult to understand concepts in a simplified manner.

November 6th, 2009

Dr. Waterson is an amazing doctor! He listens to your concerns and doesn't act like he's in a hurry... always has time to discuss what's on your mind. I really like that. My kids love him and have never complained about having to see the doctor... even when a shot may have been involved. He has done amazing things helping us control my sons asthma. I can't thank him enough for his support.He actually make you feel like he cares about you and your health. It's really nice to know there are doctors out there that don't just want your money.Thanks so much Dr. Waterson!

November 3rd, 2009

A Doctor that actually spends time with his patients

When I first moved to the area I had a difficult time finding a family physician. I wanted a doctor who didn't view me as a dollar amount and who would actually LOOK at thier patient. I walked out of many offices before I found Dr. Waterson. He answers ALL questions I have, he takes time to explain and he is open to alternative treatments (I have DDD, spinal stenosis and arthritis in my spine. I do not want surgery and he has referred me to pain management, physical therapy and meditation. Meditation has been the best treatment so far) He takes my concerns seriously and does not ridicule me. It is refreshing to know that Dr. Waterson is a true doctor that is in the business of humans and not the almighty dollar.

October 13th, 2009

I absolutely ADORE Dr. Waterson!!! He is definately the best doctor I have ever had, and I have had many, many doctors. Dr. Waterson is VERY personable, understanding, caring with an excellent bedside manner. The nursing staff in his office are wonderful also, even if I had received bad news, I have never had a bad experience in his office.

October 1st, 2009

Awesome doctor with a rude office staff

The title pretty much says it all. His phone nurse is nice. the wait time is very reasonable. I've had doctors that were nowhere near as good and waited hours for. They don't make you come in to refill scripts which is what I like.

September 28th, 2017