A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zae Shim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zae Shim is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Shim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zae U Shim MD is a male Pediatrician, has 47 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Zae U. Shim practice?
- Dr. Zae Shim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Zae Shim practices Pediatrics near Millville, NJ.
See Millville Pediatricians.