Overall Review

2.9

June 4th, 2016
Office staffs are very rude and disrespectful. Doctor himself is very unprofessional and in the wrong occupation because he doesn't know how to treat people with respect and dignity.

October 20th, 2015
Worst doctor ever!!
Dosent care about your money..Yeah right!! he continues to make you come in, like every three weeks for a check up,especially when he knows the state is paying for it! been going to him for six years, so my reveiw is very truthful..i finally had enough of his crap..all he does is yell at you for everything..when you sit for hours in the waiting room and finally get a room,you sit just as long..he never checks you out,he just ask if you need a presciption refilled..you can tell him your problems and he talks over you and egnores what your telling him..one time i need a refferal and was waiting for him to enter the exam room,all i could hear from the hall way was him arguing over a price of a mattress for his mother-in-law which was coming to visit him,he was yelling at the mattress place about the price he was quoted the day before,he refussed to pay 1200 dollars for it and demanded he get it for 600.00...........when he finally came in the room,he asked the usuall,do i need any presciptions written..i said no i'm good i just need a refferal..he said i'm too busy to fill it out today,come back tomarow and i'll do it then..i told him it takes an hour to drive to him,can we please just do it today. he said look i'm too busy and have patients waiting,if you dont need precriptions,you can come back.He had patients waiting because arguing over a bed was more important then his patients!! We dont give a crap about your personal life..do your job as a doctor!! I made and kept my appointment,try keeping yours,to your patients!

May 15th, 2015
Keep looking for a decent doctor
He is the worst doctor I'v ever seen. I was surprised I got into seem him but now I know why. He has no patients. He writes referrals for conditions any doctor could treat. He thought I had state insurance which I don't and treated me like I wasn't worth his time. When he found out I had good insurance he started writing referrals to specialists for medication I have been on for years. I had been seen by a specialist and was told any family doctor could prescribe these. He keeps the exam door open while he talks to you so all other patient hear what you are there for. Do not waste your time with him he is rude and the office is unorganized. There are plenty of decent doctors out there so keep looking. I finally found a compassionate doctor that listens and treats me like I matter. It shouldn't matter what type of insurance you have to be treated like he cares.

September 19th, 2012
Excellent Service
Courteous staff and good knowledge

July 3rd, 2012
Doesn't know the care of patient
I was just recently seen in his office with I think I was a chest cold but he didn't even check me probably. I was wheezing not even check with his Stethoscope. I ended up in the hospital with pneumonia and was in hospital for 4 days. I would not going to this doctor anymore. he just lost a patient.

July 14th, 2010
If you go to this doc, get a second opinion!!!
I told Dr. Ansari that I had previous kidney stones and advised him that I was having kidney pain. He told me that it was just back pain. Turns out that I have several kidney stones in both kidneys and am currently undergoing lithotripsy treatments. I wouldn't take my dog to see him!

July 14th, 2010
awful stay away
it was easy to get appoitnmet because he has no patients. I felt i was in a candid camera show. I went for a physical and I had to tell staff how to turn on blood presssure machine, they took out handbook to work heart machine. Then the doc never sat with me to go over physcial results. I just paid co-pay, doc charged insurance, buit he never told me if i was healthy or not.

June 21st, 2010
Dr. Mehmet
Excellent, trustable doctor. His not after your money. He is there treat patients. Money is NOT priority for him.Very nice personality