Learn more about Dr. Zafar Chowdhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafar Chowdhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zafar Chowdhry, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhry graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chowdhry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zafar Iqbal Chowdhry MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zafar I. Chowdhry practice?
- Dr. Zafar Chowdhry has 1 office location.
Dr. Zafar Chowdhry practices Neurological Surgery near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Surgeons.