Learn more about Dr. Zafar Chowdhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafar Chowdhry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chowdhry
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chowdhry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zafar Chowdhry, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chowdhry graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Chowdhry has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zafar Iqbal Chowdhry MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zafar I. Chowdhry practice?
- Dr. Zafar Chowdhry has 7 office locations.
Dr. Zafar Chowdhry practices Neurological Surgery near Johnstown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Indiana, PA and Somerset, PA.
See Johnstown Neurological Surgeons.