Dr. Zafar Chowdhry MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Johnstown, PA

3.4

June 2nd, 2015
Was recommended to me by a female friend who suffers from same spine issues. Stenosis. Hers was let to advance too far by another Pittsburgh Dr. That she was in debilitating pain constantly. It had advanced to the point she needed fusion. I knew my situation had advanced also and requested another MRI via my family dr and a referral to Dr. Chowdhry. My friend was very pleased and happy after her surgery. Finally she said no pain at all like before! I to the point I cannot do anything. My everyday life is hoping I can make the trip up and down the stairs to do laundry. Or that I can tolerate standing in the grocery line before needing to sit down. When Dr. Chowdhry told me yes he will do surgery, I was ready to cry! Tears of joy! Finally I thought a chance for relief! A chance to be free of medications! I use to walk three miles eveRy morning! Ok, maybe not immediately, but this will be a new beginning! I'm actually looking forward to this surgery. I have faith in his years of experience, and care for his patients. I'll let you know how everything turns out. I also put my faith in God, that He too has His hands in this. I'm looking forward to a better and pain free life again!

April 17th, 2015
What a outstanding doctor, I personally recommended to go to this great doctor

April 9th, 2015
actor
He is very nice Doctor, i came from Mumbay for my surgery and he was very down to earth person, God fearing, honest.

January 2nd, 2015
patient
very goo experience

February 13th, 2014
waste of time
I went to my appointment and he introduced himself, from that point on he didn't bother to talk to me even though I was the patient. He only spoke to my boyfriend that was there with me. I asked a question and he ignored me and once again turned to my boyfriend and spoke to him. He is very rude. I recommend that anyone who gets a referral to go to him, run the other way. Going to see this doctor is a complete waste of time. If you need to talk to a nurse it takes them at least 3 days to call you back. Then they just screw around with you. This office is pathetic.