A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zafar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafar Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zafar Khan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zafar Khan MD is a male General Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Zafar Khan practice?
- Dr. Zafar Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Zafar Khan practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Internists and Langhorne General Practitioners.