A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zafar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafar Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zafar Khan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Khan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zafar Khan MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Zafar Khan practice?
- Dr. Zafar Khan has 11 office locations.
Dr. Zafar Khan practices Urology near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New York, NY.
See Astoria Urologists.