A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zafar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafar Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zafar Khan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Khan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zafar D. Khan practice?
Dr. Zafar Khan practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.