Learn more about Dr. Zafar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafar Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zafar Khan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Khan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zafar D. Khan practice?
Dr. Zafar Khan practices Urology, General Practice, and Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Urologists, New York General Practitioners, and New York Surgeons.