A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zafar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafar Khan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zafar Khan, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Khan has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zafar Khan MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Zafar Khan practice?
- Dr. Zafar Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Zafar Khan practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.