Learn more about Dr. Zafar Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafar Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Zafar M. Malik practice?
Dr. Zafar Malik practices Internal Medicine, Pathology, and Radiation Oncology near Boonsboro, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hagerstown, MD.
See Boonsboro Internists, Boonsboro Pathologists, and Boonsboro Radiation Oncologists.