A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zafar Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafar Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zafar Malik BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zafar Malik practice?
- Dr. Zafar Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Zafar Malik practices Internal Medicine near Boonsboro, MD.
See Boonsboro Internists.