Dr. Zafar Quader Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Zafar Quader?

August 11th, 2016

EXCELLECT SERVICE

November 6th, 2015

very hard to get appointment ,and left for 6 month trip and very little help to follow thru with patients .month long waite for appointments

October 11th, 2014

Unreliable

My Colonoscopy procedure was rescheduled two times by his office because in their words he was 'called out of town'. My wife had to make arrangements twice to take me in because she works weekends and is off different days of the week.. His receptionist's reaction was silence which I took to mean was, so what. Needless to say I found another Doctor that took me right in. I feel that they were stringing me along to not lose a patient. I can get a appointment with the Vet for my dogs same day. I would not recommend this outfit to anyone. Is there a rating for less than 1 star.

March 16th, 2012

he needs to give proper respect to the patients

February 3rd, 2011

Great doctor

Dr. Quadar was suspicious of a very small spot during an exam which turned out to be a rare cancer. It is often overlooked or misdiagnosed. He called me immediately and had already consulted with other doctors. He directed me to all the best care. I feel he is a very knowledgeable and experienced doctor.

June 2nd, 2010

very uncarring....

I got a quick appointment,because my Dr. helped me get in asap due to the seriousness of my condition.I saw dr.quader and he scheduled a colonoscopy-afterwards he breifly told me what was going on and just to take more laxitives.My condition worsened and I called the office 5x over a week and half period WITH NO CALL BACK EVER!!! I ended up in the hospital by ambulance and Dr.Quader finally made an apperance.He reccomended more laxatives.Im no Dr.,but I know 1-taking laxatives over a period of time is not good,and 2-if you dont have a bowel movment for 5weeks (seriously)something is wrong! Please save your time and do not go to this dr-office staff and dr are very uncarring and unprofessional!

May 3rd, 2016