Dr. Zafar Rehmani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Zafar Rehmani?

August 5th, 2015

I was very disappointed in Dr. Rehmani care of my son and all I will say is he did not want to treat or care for my son unless he was taking medication. His office staff mishandle insurance claims and do not post payment to your account in a timely manner. I do not or will not recommend this physician to anyone.

February 3rd, 2014

The Dr. was nice, seemed caring about my son. But, I had left a couple messages for him within a 6 month period and he would never return my phone call. But the worst was the office staff, in particular the girl at the front window. She is rude on the phone and not very understanding or compassionate. I will be firing this Dr. just because of her. Very unfortunate, because he seems to be a good Dr.

November 4th, 2013

AVOID

This whole office is a mess! They are rude and uncaring. they also over-charge and don't like to be questioned about it.

November 12th, 2012

GREAT DOCTOR

I have been a patient for years with Dr. Rehmani, he is a really great doctor. I've never had a problem with the office staff, even when I have been somewhat difficult!

April 23rd, 2011

sad to say

Great Doctor. Lousy office staff at bridgeton. Very difficult to get medication issues straightened out. Staff rude on the phone. Very frustrated by something that should have been fixed with a simple phone call :(. Had to find new doctor.

January 25th, 2009

Excellent Doctor

I am a nurse in the impatient setting so I am not familiar with the office atmosphere for Dr Rehmani. I do know that he is a very kind and compassionate doctor, very skilled with children and adults. He has a sense of humor, but I have never seen him angry or irritated. This is odd because he deals with some very sick patients in the inpatient setting. We also have to call him at all hours of the night and day asking for orders or with problems, and he never seems irritated. He always thanks the nurse for calling him and he always looks for feedback from the patient, staff, and patient's family if it's available to him.

September 16th, 2017