A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zafar Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafar Siddiqui is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zafar Siddiqui, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Siddiqui has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zafar I Siddiqui BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Zafar I. Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Zafar Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Zafar Siddiqui practices Anesthesiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Anesthesiologists.