A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zafar Zamir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zafar Zamir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zamir graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Zamir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zamir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 7 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans