Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zafer Soultan
Dr. Zafer Soultan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camillus, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology, Sleep Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Soultan is affiliated with Suny Upstate Medical Center, Crouse Health Hospital and Crouse Hospital. Dr. Soultan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Zafer Soultan has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Zafer Soultan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camillus, NY.
Dr. Robert Westlake Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Camillus, NY 0 mi43
Dr. Joseph Gaffney
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Camillus, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Elizabeth Cassalia
Camillus, NY 0 mi10