A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zafer Termanini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zafer Termanini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zafer Termanini, MD is board certified in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Termanini graduated from Universite D'Angers.
Dr. Termanini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zafer Ahmed Termanini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Zafer A. Termanini practice?
- Dr. Zafer Termanini has 1 office location.
Dr. Zafer Termanini practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Pierce, FL.
See Fort Pierce Orthopedic Surgeons.