Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zahabia Gandhi
Dr. Zahabia Gandhi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint George, UT. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gandhi is affiliated with Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus, Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus and Dixie Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Zahabia Gandhi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Zahabia Gandhi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint George, UT.
Dr. Mustufa Saifee
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Saint George, UT 0 mi26
Dr. Carl Hallenborg
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint George, UT 0 mi48
Dr. Monica Moreno
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Saint George, UT 0.36 mi18