A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahabia Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahabia Gandhi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahabia Gandhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Gandhi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahabia T Gandhi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Zahabia T. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Zahabia Gandhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zahabia Gandhi practices Internal Medicine near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: St George, UT and Cedar City, UT.
See Saint George Internists.