A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Zahangir Khaled:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Zahangir Khaled is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Zahangir Khaled, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaled graduated from Institute of Post Graduate Medicine & Research.
Dr. Khaled has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Zahangir Khaled BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Zahangir Khaled practice?
- Dr. Zahangir Khaled has 3 office locations.
Dr. Zahangir Khaled practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Galesburg, IL.
See Peoria Pediatric Specialists.